The Bloomington Convention and Visitors Bureau (BCVB) is a non-profit organization that markets the Bloomington, Minnesota, area attractions, and the surrounding communities, to visitors around the world.
MERSC Program 2019
The Bloomington Convention and Visitors Bureau presents The Big Ticket™. The Big Ticket is a three-day pass*packaging six of the Twin Cities most popular attractions including: Unlimited ride wristband at Nickelodeon Universe™, a general admission to Fly Over America, a general admission to Crayola Experience, a general admission ticket to SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium, a one-day admission to the Minnesota Zoo® (including parking), one-day admission to the Minnesota Zoo IMAX® Theatre. Through The Big Ticket packaging, the user can experience up to 30% off advertised attraction admissions.
MERSC discount on The Big Ticket is a member rate of $78.16 adult (13 years and older) and $70.79 child (2-13 yrs*). Regular current rates $89 adult and $79 child.
*Three-day pass – Once the first attraction is visited the user has three days to use the pass; an unused pass is good for one year.
*Nickelodeon Universe age range (0-13) and minimum height requirement from 36″ – 48″.
To purchase The Big Ticket:
- Log on to https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/big-ticket-detail
- Click on Purchase Tickets Now
- Click Buy Now
- Select the desired number of adult and child tickets needed
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Fill in your contact and payment information and apply Promo Code: bticket10
- Click on Complete Your Order
- This process will generate a code which you can use, from your smartphone or print out at home, to access each of the attractions.