The Big Ticket – Bloomington Convention Center & Visitors Bureau
The Bloomington Convention and Visitors Bureau (BCVB) is a non-profit organization that markets the Bloomington, Minnesota, area attractions, and the surrounding communities, to visitors around the world.
The Bloomington Convention and Visitors Bureau presents The Big Ticket™. The Big Ticket is a three-day pass*packaging six of the Twin Cities most popular attractions including: Unlimited ride wristband at Nickelodeon Universe™, a general admission to Fly Over America, a general admission to Crayola Experience, a general admission ticket to SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium, a one-day admission to the Minnesota Zoo® (including parking), one-day admission to the Minnesota Zoo IMAX® Theatre. Through The Big Ticket packaging, the user can experience up to 30% off advertised attraction admissions.
MERSC discount on The Big Ticket is a member rate of $78.16 adult (13 years and older) and $70.79 child (2-13 yrs*). Regular current rates $89 adult and $79 child.
*Three-day pass – Once the first attraction is visited the user has three days to use the pass; an unused pass is good for one year.
*Nickelodeon Universe age range (0-13) and minimum height requirement from 36″ – 48″.
To purchase The Big Ticket:
- Log on to https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/big-ticket-detail
- Click on Purchase Tickets Now
- Click Buy Now
- Select the desired number of adult and child tickets needed
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Fill in your contact and payment information and apply Promo Code: bticket10
- Click on Complete Your Order
- This process will generate a code which you can use, from your smartphone or print out at home, to access each of the attractions.