Erik was only 13 when he started ERIK’S in a barn in his parents’ backyard. With an entrepreneurial spirit and the money he saved from his job as a paperboy, Erik bought 50 used bikes that he repaired and sold.
Today ERIK’S is the Midwest’s leading bike, ski and board retailer. A lot has changed, but Erik’s core business principles remain: professional staff, unbeatable customer service, and remarkable product expertise – all in a friendly store environment.
Learn more at www.shopERIKS.com.
- 10% off regular-priced in-stock cycling accessories, clothing, accessories, parts, shoes, pedals, saddles, tires and helmets.
- 10% off food and nutrition.
- 10% off skis and snowboards, boots & bindings and other ski & snowboard accessories.
- 10% off ski and snowboard apparel.
- 10% off most regular-priced in-stock skateboards and longboards.
*Closeout and sale items, bikes, child trailers, special orders and repair service are not included.